At last civilization! A hotel rather than a guesthouse at a decent price!
Location: 5/5 - very central on the main road in the town. Stalls, markets and brothels for massage all nearby...!
- From reading the Lonely Planet book I thought that Vietnam was going to be a lot more expensive...but this place is cheap and great!
- Location: 5/5 - you step off the boat and into the hotel! Its that easy. So right on the water front so you can watch the busy world of the Mekong go by from the back balcony or watch the street scene from the front.
- Cleanliness: 4/5 - good. Not totally spic and span....but clean towels given each day and communal areas keopt nice.
- Room: 5/5 - for the price this place is excellent. Spacious, functional and hot water....bliss!
- Food: 5/5 - great, tasty food and good prices. I recommend the hot pot...not as good as aunty irenes...but very tasy Vietnamese style!
- Service: 5/5 - very helpful staff. Nice little touch of them securing tables round our bikes to stop unwanted touches and poking and stealing!
- Price: 5/5 - $6 for fan room...$10 for air con.....brilliant prices for evrything you get.