After a 3 hour stinky ride to the mainlandi was tired, starving and hot...so any old hole would have done.....instead we rock up at an unasuming hotel which turns out to have th nicest room we have stayed in!
- Location: 4/5 - right on the main strip of the town. Its convenient for all ameneties and for leaving town the next day.
- Cleanliness: 5/5 - room was spotless.
- Room: 5/5 - everything you could want inc, HOT water, aircon, fridge, and even cotton buds to clean your ears!
- Food: no food served but so much choice just a walk away.
- Service: 3/5 - nothing to rave or complain about.
- Price: 4/5 - $10 which is great for everything we got.